After the payment of the tuition fee, the amount can be refunded (except Application Fee) following the refund policy below:
- Before the class begins(by December 26): Full refund
- Until December 27 : 80% of the tuition fee
- From December 28: Non-refundable
Extracurricular Activities (One-day Trip & Special Activity)
- Two weeks prior to the trip: Full refund
- Less than two weeks to the trip : Non-refundable
- All cancellation and refund requests should be made to the WAY office in a written form via e-mail.
- If you have made the payment via wire transfer, you will receive a confirmation of receipt by email requesting your bank account information so that the refund can be remitted to your bank. The refund can be remitted to another person's account (such as a parent).
- If you have made payments through flywire, flywire may reach out to you in regard to refund.
- Please note that we strictly follow the refund policy above and a refund should be requested within the deadline (Korea Standard Time, UTC+9).