How to Apply
After being admitted to the Winter Abroad at Yonsei (WAY), you will receive your admission number. With this admission number, please visit the housing website http://ih.yonsei.ac.kr and sign up first before applying for housing.
- Sign up at the housing website (http://ih.yonsei.ac.kr)
* In order to sign up, you need to input personal information and create your ID and password for the housing website.
- Log in and click on APPLICATION --> WAY Application
- Start your housing application by clicking the button for International House or SK Global House
- After completion of housing application, please go to 'MY Page' to confirm that all information is entered correctly.
- Every Friday after 5 pm (Korean time) during the application period, please visit 'MY Page' to confirm the STATUS.
- If the status is 'PASS,' please click your housing application number to find out your virtual bank account information.
- Please make your payment for the housing by Dec. 10, 2017.
* Each student has a different bank account number, which is also different from the one for program fee.
Tuberculosis Testing Requirement
All residents are required to present a result of tuberculosis testing before check-in.
For more information on the refund policy, please contact SK global house.
SK global house : email@example.com or (82) 2-2123-8254